Post#18 Mobile Phone Birthday Card

It's so hard to think of cards for tweens and teens...they are kids but do not like being treated as kids... my elder daughter will be a teen next year....I better catch up with the trends and try out a few more cards like this....

I found this really cool mobile phone stamp set online and had to buy it...It's perfect for the age group I'm talking about...

This time I used a 5 & 1/2" square card base in red...I cut the numbers printed paper in an angle just to make it look a bit 'cool'....then I used a border die to give it the cross stitch effect...I stamped and cut out the mobile phone and added the stamped text speech bubbles with a bit of foam squares  for dimension.....

I have a few more ideas for this stamp set...I hope I'll be able to try those soon...

Hope you liked this 'cool' card...

P




Labels: , , , ,