Post#29 Flowers and Dots

More often than not, mistakes happen while crafting...sometimes things go horribly wrong and we have to scrap the whole thing and start again...but not before we've tried everything we can to salvage the project...

This has been one of those projects for me...I had stamped and coloured in the flowers and added a sentiment as well and was about to adhere it to the card base when I smudged the still wet ink badly...I thought I could hide it with a ribbon or put a die cut sentiment on top to somehow conceal the disaster...but nothing looked good and i had to put it away just so I could come up with a good plan....

And the idea came a few days later...I cut out the undamaged part of card out and placed it on another white card layer that I had embossed with dots...Also this time I stamped carefully and added a few pearls at the top....

Hope you liked the card...

P






Labels: , , , , , ,