Post#44 Shaker Gift Tag

Shaker cards and tags are so beautiful and I have tried making a few for Christmas last year.....but they were so bulky and thick due to all the craft foam added to create the shaker window, so i didn't try making them again...till now....

The very amazing Jennifer McGuire has figured out a way to make these cards the easy way using  plastic pockets and the WRMK fuse tool...Here's the link for her Window Shaker Card..Jump to 09:05 if you only like to see how she uses the fuse tool to create a pocket...

I used the largest eyelet squares die to create the tag base....then I created a shaker pocket separately using a plastic sleeve and WRMK fuse tool....I filled the pocket with some sequins and hearts and attached it to the square frame die cut from printed paper...before attaching this to the tag base,I added the die cut word 'love' to the base so that it shows through the clear shaker window...

A couple of hearts punched from red cardstock and a ribbon was added to finish the tag...

I had a lot of fun making this tag...Hope you liked it...

P





Labels: , , , , , , ,