Post#45 Tiny Birthday Card

Here's another shaped birthday card...these kind of cards are a bit difficult to decorate but are good for a change from regular square or rectangular cards...and they can easily be attached to presents,gift baskets or floral bouquets....

The card base has been created using a scalloped square die...I like how the die has created an embossed border at the edge...to get this effect I had added a few shims of paper on top of the cutting plate while I was die cutting....without having to run it again through my Cuttlebug using an embossing mat.....

The front panel was stamped and only two of the edges rounded...The sentiment was stamped on a vellum paper and then die cut using a tag die...lastly I added a tiny piece of string through the tag...

Hope you like this card...

P









Labels: , , , , , , ,