Post#52 You're Fabulous

I had received a stack of beautiful papers from the Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine a very very long time back as a prize for the letter of the month and I have not been able to get myself to use them until now...they are a sort of printed pearlescent paper...I can't remember the brand name...

For this card I picked my card colour and design layout from the printed paper that I used....I used a bright blue card base so that the printed paper shows nicely...on that I added a 1&1/2" strip of paper on which I used a hole border punch on both sides...then following the circle theme of the print I punched out 3 red circles and one white(with stamped sentiment)and attached those to the blue strip.....

I liked how this card turned out and I hope I will be able to finally make a few more things from my precious papers... :) 

Hope you liked the card.

P




Labels: , , , ,