Post#60 Huge Giftbag

Thanks to the tutorial by box making/designing queen Sam Donald,this bag turns out perfect every single time I make it....I stopped buying giftbags from stores long back...and this one is a great size - 9" height 7" width & 3"depth...and since it is made from cardstock,it is very reliable and sturdy....

Here is the link for the tutorial Extra Massive Bag Box Tutorial by Sam (Pootles.co.uk)

I chose grey textured cardstock(2 sheets) to make the bag....then I used the WRMK Flower Punch board to make 2 large flowers for decorating the bag....A stamped and clear embossed sentiment was adhered to the center of the flower....

Instead of using one ribbon for the handles I used two...I think that makes it look a bit more fancy.... :)

The one thing I added to this box were the two circle punched pieces 1/2" and 1" to the spot from where the ribbons are threaded...that is because if the things inside the bag are a bit heavy then there is a chance that the ribbons might not hold the weight and rip the paper...

Hope you liked this bag....

P



Labels: , , , , , ,