Post#65 'Made With Love' Rectangular Gift Box

Coming up with dimensions for a gift box is not as easy as it seems...I took a pretty long time to get things right with this box.....So hats off to anyone and everyone who has managed to create a box or a gift bag from scratch with their own dimensions...

The aim was to make a long rectangular box to fit in a good amount of goodies inside...and so after a lot of tries I finally came up with dimensions for this box...The final box is about 7" long and 2" wide and 2" tall..

Since I chose a printed cardstock for the box, I wanted the print to be seen and not covered up by decorations and paper bands...so I chose a small gold doily as the only decoration and closed the box using a gold stretchy string....

There is also a stamped tag on the box which has been die cut out of acetate and stamped with StazOn white pigment ink...

Hope you liked this box...

P





Labels: , , , , , ,