Post#68 Sticky Notes Cover

I may never know who came up with the idea of covering a sticky notepad but I think its a really good one...almost everyone uses sticky notes as they are really handy to put up reminders....and since its usually one of the staple stationery item, making it look pretty sitting on a desk or next to the phone is a great idea for yourself or to give as a small gift to someone.....

This is a sticky notepad that my younger daughter picked out for herself....hence the cute owl print....it measures 3"x 3" so I took a plain cream coloured cardstock to create the base layer which covers the notepad at the top,one side and base....so that its easy to flip open....

After the base was ready, I attached a pink top layer...to decorate I added a few different sized die cut scalloped circles in pastel colours and a banner layered under the stamped owl image...

My daughter likes it a lot...Hope you do too...

P




Labels: , , ,