Post#78 Earrings Gift Pouch

I am quite excited to share today's creation with you.....It's my very own creation using the Tag Topper Punch....I have been making hook earrings for a long time now.....I love wearing them as well as making them...so this time when I made a few sets I sat down to think about how to create packaging for these earrings...

One look at the tag punch and I had my answer....I cut out long 2" strips of gold and silver cardtstock and punched on one end of the strips....I folded the top flap down.....then I decided how tall/long I wanted these pouches and scored and folded the base....I also scored another 1/4" from the base score line so that there of a bit of room for the earrings...

These pouches now needed something for the earrings to hook onto...one option was to punch two holes but that meant the hooks would be visible from the back of the pouch and wouldn't look nice...so I decided to adhere a strip of cardstock on the inside of the pouch which would easily provide the base to hang the hooks onto...

I added a few punched flowers on the front....and finally I threaded a ribbon through to close the pouch....

I'm really hoping you liked my creation.....

P



Labels: , , , , , ,