Post#92 Clear Shaker Invitation using Stampers Anonymous Cityscapes Set(New York)

So this is the fourth project using the Cityscapes stamp set and today's stamp is of New York cityscape and I've managed to use the whole stamp for this one rather than a section of it...

I've had this idea of making a clear shaker party invitation for a while now...and once I saw the New York cityscape stamp, I knew exactly what I was going to make with it...

I started by stamping the cityscape image on the back of an acrylic pocket using stazon black ink.....adding sequins to the whole pocket would have made the stamp not stand out so I decided to make two sections....the top part is the shaker section filled with sequin stars....there is also a tiny tab section a the top where the tag can be attached...

I also stamped the word 'party' on the top section with white stazon ink...and the shaker section was ready...then I die cut a tag and created a background using the party word stamp repeatedly....then I stamped and heat embossed 'you're invited' on the tag....I used ribbons and gold string to attach the tag to the clear shaker ...

I had a lot of fun creating something different today...Hope you liked it..

P




Labels: , , , , , , , ,