Post#108 Double Flip Giftbox

I knew I was definitely going to make this box as soon as I saw a post by Caroline on  her blog called CraftyCarolineCreates.....I have added her tutorial video below my picture in case you'd like to see how this box is made...

It's a great size rectangular box....and the two flip lids meeting in the center is the main attraction of this box....it looks complicated but its not so do try this box out....I'm sure you'll be happy with the results...

I used plain black cardstock to create the base of the box and a printed kraft cardstock for the lid...once the box was ready I simply attached a flower punched pompom made out of brown paper and a couple of banners on it for decoration...

I love this box and it's been sitting on my desk ever since I made it....Hope you liked it too...

P





Double Flip Large Gift Box Video Tutorial By Caroline



Labels: , , , ,