Post#127 Reindeer Christmas Cards

My daughters love to make Christmas crafts and we all enjoy making cards and decorations for our home for the holiday season every year....and this year my younger daughter wanted to design Christmas cards for her close friends and sat down with my Christmas stamps folder for quite sometime..

She came up with a lot of different designs and they were all pretty cute.....but the design I liked the most was this card that I'm sharing today...after she was done making her card,I sat down to make a couple myself... :)

The cards are simple yet pretty.....the top layer has a stamp of a reindeer as well as Merry Christmas...there are two strips of paper on one side for decoration and a few sequins....and I rounded two corners of the card...

Hope you liked these cards...

P




Labels: , , , , ,