Post#137 - Gift Card Pouch For Christmas

I'm sure there are heaps of people who resort to gift cards during Christmas instead of presents...I find them quite useful and practical myself....it's not easy to buy personalised gifts for each and everyone you exchange gifts with...

These are also a very handy as a last minute present....It's Christmas Eve today....where would you even find the time to go shopping for a present  now???  :)

So how can we make these gift cards a bit more special....by creating a nice packaging for them so that the person receiving it can see the effort made for them...

This pouch has been made using Kraft cardstock with WRMK envelope punch board by punching,scoring and folding only 3 sides...on the front I added a printed panel with a border punched strip underneath...I then added 3 rectangular pieces out of which the top one is a printed cut out..

To finish the pouch I added a few rhinestones and a bit of gold string...

Hope you like this...

P




Labels: , , , ,