Post#147 Glitter & Butterfly Birthday Card

After using a lot of glitter cardstock for my projects,I had a fair bit of scraps left over...even though they were not very useful pieces,I held on to them until I came up with a way to use those...and then I saw  my sequin dies..and here's the card....

The base and top layer of this card is plain white.....I die cut two different sizes of butterflies....the large one is die cut from pink glitter cardstock and the small one using silver cardstock which I have embossed as well..... I layered them before adhering to the card....

Then I stuck all the sequins dies cuts above the butterfly.....at the base of the card,I have used silver heat embossing powder with Versamark ink to stamp the 'Happy Birthday' message...

I thought to use a nice printed paper to create an envelope for this card using the WRMK 1 2 3 punch board....

Hope you liked this card...

P



Labels: , , , , , , ,