Post#151 Confetti Card

It was high time that I tried a confetti card myself....there are a lot of versions on Pinterest and I've been delaying trying that because I first wanted to try making a very small envelope using a WRMK 1 2 3 punch board...

Since I wasn't able to find dimensions for a tiny envelope online,I sat down with the punch board and came up with one that I could use on this card....I used a 3" square double sided paper and the first punch and score line is at 1&3/4"....

Once the envelope was ready,I stuck it on the card and covered the card with colourful punched circles and rhinestones in a way that they seem to be bursting out of the envelope....

The sentiment is stamped on a small gold cardstock banner and placed on the envelope...

Hope you liked this confetti card....




Labels: , , , , , ,