Post#162 No Cut,No Stick Box Idea by Pootles

At first I just saw a picture of this box by Sam and really couldn't believe that it was a no cut no stick box....it didn't look like one...then I saw the tutorial video and tried it out myself....it's more of a paper folding technique and creates a very nice size box....

The box is 2"x 7" in size so it can hold quite a wide variety of goodies in it...especially things like stationery items...

Here is the link for the tutorial for this box - No Cut No Stick Box by Sam Hammond

I have used plain blue cardstock to make the box and printed pink paper for the DSP panels....then I stamped the sentiment on a 1" banner punched from silver cardstock and another two from the same cardstock I used to make the box...then I attached all them using a brad and stuck them to the front of the box..

Do try this box...you'll be pleased with the results...

P




Labels: , , , ,