Post#172 - Love You Bunches Valentine's Card

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone....Hope someone you love makes your day a special one....I'm sure all the card makers and crafters already have a few goodies ready for their loved ones...!!

I'm sharing my favourite card today....if you've been following my blog then you already know how I lack in confidence when it comes to colouring in stamped images....and with this one I was colouring in straight onto the top layer of the card...

The card base and top layer is plain white with all four corners rounded with a punch.....I then started preparing the top layer...First I stamped and coloured in the image and then masked it off...Then got out my distress inks and blended a few colours to make it look like ground....then I cut a scrap piece of paper and shaped it like a cloud and used blue distress ink to sponge it lightly at the edges to create the clouds....

I finally stamped the sentiment stamp in the middle of the card using red dye ink....to decorate the card I have used very tiny red hearts punched from glitter cardstock...

Hope you liked this card....

P



Labels: , , , , ,