Post#177 Birthday Love Card

Over the past few months I have bought some Stampin Up tools like punches,trimmer,stencils etc. and I absolutely love them....but recently I bought a beautiful stamp and punch set called Balloon Celebration....In this card I have only used two of the stamps and the punch but there are so many stamps in this set that I'm sure I will be making quite a lot of cards from it...

The card base is brown and the top layer is pink which has been embossed using a chevron embossing folder...I then stamped and/or punched the various balloons and added a gold string  to all of them....once the ballons were attached to the card,I tucked the strings at the back of the top layer...

The sentiment has been stamped and cut out then placed on the top layer...Once the top layer was adhered to the card, I added a few star sequins as well....

Hope you like this card as much as I do....

P



Labels: , , , , , , ,