Post#178 Dotted Circles Card

I really like creating backgrounds for my cards...I use watercolours, inks, embossing folders or stamps....the best part is that it makes the card unique....

The card I'm sharing today has a plain lavender card base and a white top layer....to create the patterned background for this card I have used a stamp set called Layer Away Dots Frames by Fiskars....the set has concentric circles and squares...for this card I just used the circles and stamped them randomly on the white top layer with various colours...

I die cut the word 'Happy' from purple foil cardstock and adhered it to the card....then stamped the word 'birthday' on a lavender strip of paper and placed it partially on the word 'Happy'...I have also used  a few lavender rhinestones  as embellishments...

Hope you liked this card...What do you think of the dotted circles background???

P



Labels: , , , , ,