Post#181 Large Gift Bag

I love how this gift bag turned out so I'm really happy to share this with you today....

I have followed the tutorial by the fabulous Sam Donald and made this gift bag...It's a huge one and can hold heaps of stuff....Here's the link for her tutorial - It's My Party Huge Bag

Now I had to change the top folding part in the video....and that was because Sam has used a double sided paper which looks really pretty when folded out at the top....but I've used one sided printed paper and didn't want the plain white to show outside....so I've simply skipped that step, and folded the top part downwards and tied a string around it...

I have used two shades of green cardstock for the front panel....the top panel has a gold heat embossed message....and to decorate the panel I have punched out and adhered three small flowers from peach cardstock...

Hope you like my version of the bag...

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,