Post#186 - Card Kit Cards

I have never ever tried card kits before...I always felt that those are for people who want to try making cards without much of their own input and still end up with something beautiful...but when I saw the Hip Hip Hooray card kit on the Stampin' Up website,I thought I'd give it a try and find out exactly how these kits work....

This particular kit is very generous and has enough materials to make 20 lovely cards....but I decided to make only 4 of those as per the designs shown in the kit....the rest I will be making as per my liking and with some my own embellishments,stamps,etc.....

Hope you liked these cards...I liked the result but I will be trying out something different with this kit soon...I also think that giving someone crafty a small card kit would be a good gift idea as well...

P



Labels: ,