Post#187 - Bright Birthday Card

I love the versatility of distress inks....they blend so well and also react with water/liquids to create a great dimension to any design...

For today's card, I started with a white plain cardstock base...The top layer is also white but has been coloured in with bright distress inks...once it was fully covered,I misted an embossing folder with a water filled spritzer and quickly stamped the top layer and dried it with a heat gun...then stamped the sentiment and used gold heat embossing powder for it.......I also added two thin strips of glitter cardstock at the base of the top layer before adhering it to the card base....

I stamped and coloured in the image of a little girl on a separate piece of cardstock and then cut it out....I have used adhesive sponge squares underneath the image to make it pop up on the card....and finally I have added quite a few sequins to decorate the card...

Hope you liked this one...

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,