Post#199 - Simple Sympathy Card

Sympathy cards are not for show or decoration,but to convey condolences to the recipient...to send a small heartfelt message at the time when someone has lost a loved one...so I feel these cards do not require to be overly decorated or intricate...

I recently saw a few lovely sympathy cards on Pinterest....and even though I find them extremely hard to make,I thought I should try at least one....

I started with a plain black card base....For the top layer I used a printed cardstock and stamped and clear heat embossed the image in the center....I then covered the whole top layer with tea dye distress ink....I think it's called the resist technique...

I added a few thin strips of paper at the top and bottom of the prepared top layer and stamped the message near the bottom before adhering it to the card....I have used a few black adhesive pearls as the only embellishments on this card...

Hope you liked this card....Please let me know what you think.....

P



Labels: , , , , ,