Card For An Online Friend

Thanks to the development of technology, the world feels like a small place.....and we are able to connect with a lot of people...some we had known in the past and some new ones whom we never met but are such awesome people that it is a pleasure to have them in out lives even though they're just online friends....

This card is for all my friends - both the online ones and the real ones :)

Now a bit about the card...the card base is plain white with a blue mat layer....the top layer is white as well and I have stamped the computer,keyboard and mouse image directly onto the top layer....yep,I was feeling a bit brave :)

After colouring in the main image,I stamped the sentiment on the computer screen....I also stamped  a small leaf stamp quite a few times and decorated the card with a few blue rhinestones...

Hope you liked this card....

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , ,