Happy Birthday Shaker Card

I love creating shaker pockets for cards,bookmarks or tags....and today I've tried out a shaped shaker pocket for a card front...this time I've tried to be very neat so that I don't have to cover up the edges with a frame or embellishments...which also means that this card is not bulky at all and can be posted as standard post...

I started with a bright pink card base and a bright green top layer....I then created the shaker pocket using the fuse tool and a photo sleeve pocket which I filled up with lots of bright sequins before sealing it at the top...

I then attached the fuse pocket to the top of the card and added a scalloped border strip from pink foil cardstock over it...I used the same foil card stock to punch out a circle for the stamped sentiment as well as the die cut scripty 'Happy Birthday' word and placed these on the card..

Just realised that I did not add the dot on the 'i' from the die cut....also known as a 'tittle'....I'll add it now but there is no time to re-shoot... :)

Hope you liked this card...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,