Happy Birthday To Me :)

Yes,it is my birthday today....I don't want to think about my age or growing old but I can't wait to open the cards that my daughters have made for me...the cards they make for me are my most favorite  and precious possessions...

Today I'm sharing a shaker card....It had been a while since I picked up the fuse tool so thought it was high time I made one...The card base is plain red....I created a base layer which has been coloured in using distress inks and I splattered water on it for effect...I also stamped the sentiment near the top and placed it inside the clear pocket...the pocket is filled it up with sequin die cuts and other sequins and then sealed completely...

I then die cut a rectangular frame from gold foil cardstock and firmly adhered the pocket behind the frame before attaching it to the card base...

Finally I added a stamped,coloured in and cut out image of the little critter from Mama Elephant Three Amigos set and placed it on top of the rectangular frame....I think whenever I place the image inside the pocket,it's hardly visible because of all the sequins inside it... 

Hope you liked this card as much as I do....Thanks for visiting my blog...

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated





Labels: , , , , , , , ,