Hello Card

Today I'm sharing a simple hello card...I have used light colours but have still managed to brighten it using sequins and rhinestones...

The card base is plain cream colour and the top layer is made from watercolour paper which I have coloured using an aqua brush and lifted colour directly from cheap watercolour pencils...once this was dry,I stamped the flower images at the base...I used a Versamark pen to make dots around and above these stamped images and heat embossed using gold embossing powder(it doesn't show well in the picture,sorry)...

I added three strips of gold foil cardstock on the top layer and placed a light pink die cut with the stamped sentiment on it....and to decorate the card I have used a lot of gold sequins as well as tiny red rhinestones on the flowers...

Hope you liked this card..

P


Post#205 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,