Love You - Tag On A Card

Today I'm sharing a simple card but I have tried out a technique on the background...I don't know if this technique has a proper name...I have inked the stamp once and stamped thrice...the second and third stamping is much lighter but is still visible and gives a nice effect...

I chose a plain light pink card base....and the top layer is plain white....after stamping the bottom two layers with red and purple ink,I used pink dye ink to create the rest of the background...

Once the background was ready,I stamped and die cut a tag from vellum paper and another tag from pink glitter cardstock...tied a ribbon bow at the top and placed it on the middle of the card...

Hope you liked this card...

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,