Many Happy Thoughts Card

Today I'm sharing yet another card made using Mama Elephant stamp set....I loved these stamps so much,I couldn't stop using them...and my colouring in wasn't too bad this time so it made the results even more exciting...

The card base is plain and I think the colour is kind of deep peach-ish red...I did not use any top layer in this card....The sentiment is stamped on a silver banner with another silver glitter cardstock banner layered underneath....

The main images were stamped,coloured and cut out and placed on a rectangular printed die cut....but when I die cut that rectangle,I realised that the leftover piece looked like a Polaroid frame and because it was double sided paper,I simply flipped it and added it around the rectangle....

I have used clear sequins to decorate the card...

Hope you liked the card....and my super idea of creating a Polaroid frame from the leftover card piece... :) :)

P


#Post211 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,