One Layer Cards

Today I'm sharing two cards with you....both are single layered ones and I've followed the tutorials printed in the latest issue I received of the Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Magazine Vol. 22 No. 9

The first one is on Pg 56 by Cindi Gilfillian.....and she has taught how to mask a larger area on a card front and stamp on rest of the card....

I have used a plain white card base and used a shaped mask to cover one section of the card and then used a lot of large and small flower stamps and bright inks to cover the whole card....

Once the stamping was complete,I simply lifted the mask and stamped the large sentiment with bright red ink...I have also used clear sequins to decorate this card...



 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Now the second card I tried from this magazine is on Pg 44 by Linda Langes called Hedgehog Balloon....the idea of these cards is to have a plain card front with a bright and colourful scene inside...

I started with a plain white card base and die cut a balloon on the front and stamped a string and adhered the stamped,coloured in and fussy-cut image of a little boy....this die cut section would see through to the inside of the card...

On the inside,I stamped the balloon images with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder....I then covered the whole section with Mustard Seed distress ink...then to make it more colourful,I stamped flowers in various colours...

I die cut the word 'happy' from blue foil cardstock and stamped the word 'birthday' on red cardstock and placed it on the inside of the card and the card was ready....

              Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated  Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

I had a lot of fun making these cards and I hope you liked both of them...

Thanks for stopping by...

P

Labels: , , , , , , , ,