You're The Best Card

I am always looking for ways to use black cardstock in an uncomplicated way as it often gives me a hard time somehow...I like it because it makes light colours and images stand out much better....

For today's card I have used a plain white card base and the top layer is plain black...I used the stitched rectangle dies to create a frame from white cardstock...I stamped,coloured and cut out two flower images and placed it under the frame....then I adhered the frame right in the middle on top of the black top layer...

I also stamped,coloured in and cut out an image from Gorjuss mini stamps and placed it on top of the frame with the help of adhesive foam squares....the sentiment is stamped on yellow cardstock banner and I have added a few yellow sequins inside the frame to brighten up the card...

Hope you liked this card...Thanks for visiting my blog today...

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,