You're Cute Card

I recently bought a couple of stamp sets by Mama Elephant and this one is super cute....it's called Three Amigos and has three of these critters,each displaying a sign and there are so many options for the message that you want them to display...this is my first card using this stamp set and I decided to use all three of these cuties...

On a white card base,I used a much smaller top layer which has been die cut using the stitched rectangular die...and then I simply washed over a bit of light yellow colour from peerless watercolors...Once it was dry I adhered two strips of green glitter tape on it...

Then I stamped,coloured and cut out the critters and adhered them onto the top layer using adhesive foam squares....I also added foam tape under the top layer before attaching it to the card base....this card didn't need much embellishment,so I just added a few red glitter hearts near the base...

Hope you liked this card...

P


Post#206 - Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,