Birthday Hugs Card

I don't buy too much Stampin Up! products,but when I do - I usually get a few extra goodies from my demonstrator....last time I got the Shine On double sided DSP with some matching cardstock in a kit and I held on to most of the papers for a long time until I got a good enough idea for a card...I have a bad habit of saving( read hoarding) the 'good' papers - which I'm trying to change.... :)

The card base is plain white and the top layer is the plain aqua green which I die cut using the stitched rectangle dies...the top layer is a Kraft base with silver foil print...I die cut that panel using a smaller one of the rectangle die....

Once all the layers were in place,I die cut the word 'hugs' a few times using the same blue cardstock as the middle panel and white glitter cardstock as well and layered them up before placing onto the card....then I cut two silver banners and stamped the sentiments on it and adhered them above and below the die cut word to create a full message...

Finally I die cut a few heart shaped balloons from red glitter cardstock to decorate the card...

Cheers to breaking bad habits... :)

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,