Love And Adore You Card

When simple works...there is no need for complicated....and with that thought I started today's card....there are no special techniques I have followed here...kept things plain and simple...

The card base is plain white and then I have an orange mat and a black top layer...I then stamped the Gorjuss mini stamp on vellum paper and coloured it in which I later attached to the back of a white rectangular die cut frame...

I also die cut the words 'love & adore you' from orange foil cardstock and adhered them on one side of the card and the frame on the other...

To decorate the card,I simply punched out a few hearts from orange foil cardstock and placed them around the image...and my simple card was ready...

Hope you liked it...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,