May You Be Protected Card

I love the effect of coloured inks on Kraft cardstock....although I have learnt that not all colours work well on it but the ones that do work, look absolutely fabulous....

On a Kraft cardstock card base I have used a green mat layer and a Kraft top layer....I have rounded two opposite sides of all the layers with a corner rounder punch....on the top layer,I stamped a fern leaf stamp repeatedly with green dye ink...

On a smaller piece of Kraft cardtstock,I stamped the sentiment with dark brown ink and added a green layer underneath....I rounded two corners of these as well before placing on the card....I have used clear sequins to decorate the card....

Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...

P
 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,