Thank You For Your Friendship Card

Today I'm sharing a simple card which seems like it was created in minutes...but actually took me a few days to finish...I was totally out of ideas once I got the background ready...

The card base in plain pink and the background layer is made by distress inks and simple paper masking....the top layer is made from vellum paper and is slightly smaller than the background layer....I have used a pink gel ink pen to draw the stitch lines on it...

Then I die cut a flourish embellishment from gold foil cardstock and placed it on the center of the card...and placed the gold embossed sentiment banner above it...

I have decorated the card with colourful rhinestones which also help hide the glue dots that help to adhere the vellum layer onto the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Happy crafting...

P


 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,