Birthday Wishes Card

Today I'm sharing another bright and colourful birthday card....I have used abandoned coral distress ink to create the background for this card using the smoosh watercolour technique...

For this technique I die cut a piece of watercolor paper using the stitched rectangle die and then chose an acetate sheet approximately the same size and dabbed on some distress ink directly from the inkpad...I spritzed some water on the acetate sheet and quickly transferred the watery ink onto the watercolor paper..

Once the ink was dry,I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...I then adhered the top layer to a peach coloured card base....

I die cut a few leaves and sponged them with yellow and green shades of distress inks...I also stamped and coloured in an image of little girl using a gorjuss mini stamp and cut it out....I have used mama elephant confetti die and gold foil cardstock to die cut a few sequins as well...

Once everything was ready,I started adding then to the top layer...I started with a gold string and then placed the leaves before adding the little girl image on top....finally I added a few sequins to decorate the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a close up of the card..


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P



Labels: , , , , , , , ,