Bright & Colourful Anniversary Card

I love bright cards and I'm surprised that I haven't made such a colourful anniversary card before...I also enjoyed making all the coordinating embellishments for this card...

The card base is made from textured green cardstock and I have cut the top layer to size from watercolor paper...I blended in various bright distress inks onto the watercolor paper and water stamped on it using an embossing folder....I added a strip of dark blue glitter cardstock on one side on the top layer...

I stamped two of the flowers form Tim Holtz Flower Garden set on white cardstock and coloured them in with peerless watercolours...once dry,I cut them out and placed them on the bottom corner of the top layer...I also die cut and punched out butterflies in various sizes using silver glitter cardstock and placed them on the card...

For the sentiment I coloured piece of white cardstock with pink watercolour and die cut the words and placed them on the card...I also adhered rhinestones on all the butterflies...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a closer look of the flowers and embellishments on my card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , , ,