Hello( From Australia) Card

The Stampers Anonymous Cityscapes stamp set by Tim Holtz is simply beautiful...I have used them on various projects before but have never had a result like this one....

I started with a plain white card base and cut watercolour paper to size for the top layer....on that top layer I stamped the Sydney cityscape image with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder....

I coloured in the image with light colours and then coloured in the sky and water using Peerless watercolours....The large word 'hello' has been die cut from gold glitter cardstock and I have decorated the card with a few blue sequins...

Thanks for stopping by today...Have a blessed day...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,