Many Thanks Card

I'm very excited to share this card today....it didn't take long to create it and I am pretty happy with the result myself....

I started with a light green card base and a plain white top layer...the coloured panel on top is actually a piece of white cardstock which is a left over from die cutting or a negative as some people call it...and I have simply coloured it in using various shades of green and yellow distress inks...I then cut a piece of vellum same size as the panel and adhered them both onto the white top layer...I have wrapped some silver string across the top layer before adhering it to the card base...

The sentiment is stamped and silver heat embossed on a small white banner and I have layered it with a larger green banner...before attaching the banner onto the card,I die cut two leaves from silver foil cardstock and glued them to the card...

I have used just a few silver rhinestones as embellishments...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Here's a close up of the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated


Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at my card....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P

Labels: , , , , , , ,