Simple Birthday Card

I like outline stamps...and while they are great for colouring in with watercolours,markers or pencils....they are also great as is....especially when you want to create something simple...

While I did want to create a simple card,I also wanted to use colours...so I have used various colours of dye inks to stamp the flowers from my Altenew Peony Scroll stamp set on a white top layer for this card....once the flowers were stamped,I have again used different shades of green and brown inks to fill in the spaces with the leaf stamps in the set...

The background was ready,so I adhered it to the plain purple card base....I have stamped the sentiment on a small purple banner using white heat embossing powder...and I have just used 3 sequins to decorate the card...

Have a happy & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,