Simple One layer B&W Card

Pinterest is so great for inspiration....unless you spend all your time pinning and have no time left for crafting...ha haaa....anyways,I had seen a single layer card with dotted circles a very long time back on Pinterest and had been wanting to try it out...

Here's the card I was talking about..Soapbox Creations by Laurie

So I pulled out my Fiskars Layer Away stamp set which is quite similar to the stamp set used by Laurie....and used a black ink to stamp the circles straight onto the white card...I also stamped the sentiment using the same black ink....

Since I wanted to use just one colour ink on the card,I went ahead and stamped the flowers on a separate piece using black ink and punched them out with the coordinating punch...I added a white adhesive pearl in the middle of these flowers before adhering them onto the card...

This card was made in record time and I think I will try it out in other colours soon...

Thanks for stopping by today...Hope you will have a great day ahead...Happy crafting...!!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , ,