You & Me Card

Doesn't it feel great when you plan out a project and it turns out exactly as you had planned..??It happens to a lot of crafters but my projects don't necessarily follow my plans...at all..ha ha...but this one surprisingly did...

I started with a silver cardstock base and cut watercolour paper to size before colouring it in with Peacock Feather distress ink...the edges are a bit darker than the center but the photo doesn't show it that well...

I then used silver foil cardstock to die cut a fancy flourish and placed it on the top layer...then I die cut two hearts from vellum and coloured them in with a light marker and used a white gelly roll pen to create a stitched effect on the edges and placed them above the flourish...

On a silver banner,I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with red embossing powder before placing it above the two vellum hearts...

Finally I decorated the card with small hearts that were die cut from red glitter cardstock using the confetti die by Mama Elephant...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card....Have a lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

P

 Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,