HB2U Card

Today I wanted to try out a stamped yet filled up background for my card and used the Vintage Doily Stamp set for it....I thought the little girl with the message won't stand out above the busy background but I'm glad she does...I'm quite happy to share the result with you... :)

The card base is plain white and I used the same cardstock to die cut the top layer using the largest of the stitched rectangle dies....I then pulled out a few pink and purple dye inkpads and started stamping on the top layer using the doily stamps in all sizes...

On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the little girl image and coloured it in before cutting it out and placing it on the card...I have used silver sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , ,