Hoping You're Better Soon Card

With the kind of cold and wet July we are having here,it's no wonder almost everyone is going through some sickness or the other...can't wait for Spring to arrive and the days to get longer and brighter...

I decided to make a bright get well card today and tried out a bit of shading with three colours of distress inks....The card base is a bright jade green kind of colour and the top layer is plain white...I used a stencil with various sizes of circles to create the pattern on the top layer and then stamped the sentiment stamp using black ink....

To add a bit of dimension to the card,I coloured in a bit of paper using pink ink and punched out a few circles in much smaller sizes and placed them on the card...I then used glossy accents on them....I'm sorry I couldn't click a better picture to show the full effect but those punched out circles really shine and stand out on the card...

Finally I added a few colourful sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for stopping by to take a look...Have a blessed day today...!!'

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,