Magical Birthday Wishes Card

When I bought the Pixie Dust stamp set by Avery Elle,I already had ideas popping in my brain and had decided to make a bunch of cards to share on my blog.......but I couldn't resist trying out at least one card for now.... :)

The card base is a very light shade of lavender and the top layer is plain white....on the top layer I masked an area and filled the rest with distress ink....leaving the mask on, I placed the star stencil and printed the stars using a dark ink....I also adhered a few star sequins there...

I stamped the little pixie/fairy on a separate piece of white card and coloured it in before cutting it out and placing it on the card....I have also added a piece of purple glitter cardstock after die cutting it with a scalloped border die...and finally I added a banner for the stamped sentiment...

Thanks for visiting today...Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , ,