My Blog's 1st Anniversary...YAY...!!!

It is quite an exciting day for me today.....My blog has been running for a whole year now....I will credit both my daughters for encouraging me to set up this blog so I could share my creations as well as learn from the talented people all over the world....I had absolutely no idea about creating or running a blog and I feel that I'm still in the early stages of learning but it's super exciting to reach this point... :)

A lot of people have constantly encouraged me over the past year and I'm thankful to each and every one of them... 

To create today's card I have used the very first die set I bought about six years ago - Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles - I  used the largest die in the set to create the base of the card...I have also embossed the edges with the same die using an embossing mat...The middle layer is die cut from white cardstock using the stitched circle die...I have used the smaller one of the stitched dies to create the top layer for the card...

On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little critter stamp and placed it on the card over a small banner...

Thank you so much for visiting today...Have a lovely, happy & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,