Sending You My Love Card

When I saw Jennifer McGuire's video tutorial where she is teaching Faux Dimension With Stamping & Stencils,I knew I had to try it out....and once I did,I kept going and made quite a few backgrounds for my cards....esp with the stencil technique...

For today's card I chose a white background and a white top layer....on the top layer I followed the instructions by Jennifer to create the dimension effect on the sentiment stamp...I probably needed to offset the second stamping a bit more for a better effect...

Once the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed with clear embossing powder,I covered the whole top layer with Squeezed Lemonade distress ink and then used a stencil with Mustard Seed distress ink to print the pattern...I have also added a strip of black glitter cardstock on one side of the top layer for a bit of a contrast...

On a separate piece of white cardstock I stamped,coloured in and cut out the little fox image...I have applied glossy accents on it and let it dry before placing it on the card using foam squares...

Thanks for visiting today...Happy crafting...!!

P


Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,