Weave Embossed Background Card

Hello and welcome to my blog....today I'm sharing a simple card with quite a few layers...also I haven't used embossing folders in a while so thought it was high time I used one for a card....

The card base is made from textured orange cardstock...and for the top layer I have used a brown cardstock and embossed it using the weave embossing folder by Kaisercraft....I then die cut a large eyelet circle using mauve cardstock and another smaller one using brown glitter cardstock....I have also added an aqua banner between the two circle layers...

On a separate peice of cardstock I have stamped the fox stamp and coloured it in before cutting it out and placing on the top circle....

I have simply used dome stickers for the sentiment... 

Thanks for visiting today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , ,