You Brighten My Day Card

It's the middle of winters in Australia right now and it gets really grey and drab mainly in the southern states of my country....so these days if I see a bright flower which has popped up in the most unexpected of places,it brings a genuine smile on my face...

And with that thought I started this card.....the card base is plain brown and the top layer has been created using watercolor paper smooshed with some distress ink...I then die cut a piece of vellum paper the same size as the top layer using the stitched rectangle die and decided to place bright coloured in and cut out flowers on it...

For the flowers I have used my favorite stamp set - Flower Garden by Tim Hotlz - and coloured them in using Peerless watercolors....I created the banner by stamping it with stripy stamp using yellow dye ink and then stamped the sentiment on it....the adhesive is hidden behind these elements to adhere the vellum to the watercolor layer below....

I have used blue sequins in various sizes to embellish the card...

Thanks for visiting today...Have a great day ahead....!!

P

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by PriCreated

Labels: , , , , , , , ,